Yesterday a couple of friends dropped by at our office and while having the conversation about PS, one of them asked us very basic (though important) questions. Why customers (like him) should buy from PS and what is your USP?
Our answer was simple: We get the basics right!
Here’s the detailed explanation.
When our customers buy from us, they expect great products and services. At the very least, they expect us to deliver on all the promises we made. But, they hope for more than that.
For us, keeping a promise really is no more than the baseline. It’s the start point, not the destination.
We try everything we can to deliver what we promise and only promise what we’re able to deliver. No fluffs, no gimmicky marketing, nothing of that sorts at all.
We strongly believe that a mediocre product or service wrapped up in a lot of sizzle isn’t going to work.
A snazzy looking website isn’t going to work if we fail to reply to your emails.
Here’s what it means to getting the basics right.
- We pick up the phone when you call us.
- We take the ownership of the problems and resolve them in time and not guff.
- We deliver on time.
- We care about you after the sale, and not just before or during the sales process.
- We don’t bombard you with unwanted offers and fake discounts.
- We accept returns and exchange products as promised.
- We refund the money in two working days.
Yes, it’s simple; however, we’re amazed to see how few companies are doing this. How, very few companies are interested in getting their basics right before they go out and sell their stuffs.
This is not to brag how good we’re (well, a little bit) but this is more of the way we do business and try everything we can to deliver the good stuffs, in the best ways possible, always.