Sneakers are the ultimate casual basic, but that doesn’t mean they can’t be dressed up too.
If you are like us, you love your sneakers to the core and love wearing them every single day. But hey, some days you just can’t throw on your ripped denim & t shirt.
Sometimes it’s required for us to be dressed up. But ditching your sneakers even for a single day is painful for some of us.
And if you’re a real sneakerhead then there is a good chance that you don’t even have a pair of dress shoes. All you have is a wardrobe full of cool sneakers.
So, now the question is how you wear your sneakers when you need to dress up in formals?
Is there even a way?
Yes, there is.
Here's how to dress up your sneakers.
We’ve rounded up these 5 amazing looks for you. You can get inspired form these outfit ideas and look polished in your sneakers.
Scroll below to find out how to dress up your sneakers & look polished.
1. Wool Trousers + Wool Blazer + White Shirt + White Pocket Square
2. Navy chinos + Navy Blazer + Crisp White Shirt + White Pocket Square (Tie is optional)
3. Light Blue Shirt + Navy Blazer + Beige Chinos
4. Baby Pink Shirt + Navy Blazer + Beige Chinos+ Pocket Square
5. Light Blue Shirt + Black Blazer + Black Trousers + Pocket Square + Printed Scarf
Note: LIFESTYLE BY PS claims no credit for any images featured on this site unless otherwise noted.
All visual content is copyright to its respectful owners. If you own right to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be promptly removed.