Gent's say "Hello to the Yellow"
As we transcend from the frosty cold weather into spring/summer season we take a look at the key color that will enhance your look.
Make a statement with this uber cool, sporty, refreshing, elegant and cool color. Sure, Men will always look dapper, charming and complete in a dark suit, but sometimes you just need to do the unusual, more daring and more risky.
Sometimes it has to be " Go Bold or Go Home"
Alright, before go further and talk about yellow clothing it's important to understand the psychology behind the color yellow.
So, here you go.
- The color yellow is the color of the mind and the intellect.
- The color yellow has been a favorite color of famous creatives like Albert Einstein and Le Corbusier
- Being the lightest hue of the spectrum, the color psychology of yellow is uplifting and illuminating, offering hope, happiness, cheerfulness and fun.
- In the meaning of colors, yellow inspires original thought and inquisitiveness.
- Yellow is related to the ego and our sense of self worth, to how we feel about ourselves and how we are perceived by others.
- Since yellow is the most visible color, it is also the most attention-getting color. Yellow can be used in small amount to draw notice.
- The human eye processes yellow first. This explains why it is used for cautionary signs and emergency rescue vehicles.
- Cheerful sunny yellow gets noticed. In ancient Rome, yellow was the most popular wedding color. Yellow is sometimes worn for safety reasons: raincoats today may be bright yellow so that the wearer can be seen easily in the rain.
If your favorite color is yellow, it will reflect in your personality!
Now that you know if yellow is for you or not, let's look at how you can inject some of the coolest yellow pieces in your wardrobe.
I think one of the hardest colors to get hold of in men’s fashion pieces is yellow. A perfect summer color, it can really look amazing in contrast to darker shades in your outfit.
Also, the color yellow can look great if you're a dark skinned male, it brings out the color/complexion very nicely if you've a tank skin tone.
Yellow works much better if paired with Charcoal or blues. You don't need stick to the basics, jackets, shorts, belts, socks, hats can all be worn in this awesome color and sure, it will add some flair to your dressing.
So, on our hunt for some great yellow pieces and after a few good hours of searching, here are our picks in no particular order that can be added to your wardrobe.